One Person Company
Ideal for Startups who are going for funding & scalable business.
At only Rs 7,999 in just 15 days.
Documents Required from Directors, Shareholders
Documents Required for Registered Office Address
What is an OPC (One Person Company) ?
The structure of the one person company (OPC) in recent times was launched as a refinement of the structure of a sole proprietorship firm. In an OPC, a single promoter gains full authority over the company thereby, restricting his/her liability towards their contributions to the enterprise. Therefore, the said person will be the sole shareholder and director (however, a director nominee is present, but has zero power until the real director proves incapable of carrying on). Also, there can be no opportunity for contributing to employee stock options or equity funding. Additionally, if an OPC has an average turnover of ₹2 crores thrice in a row and over or acquires a paid-up fund of ₹50 lakh and over, it has to be converted to a private limited company or public limited company within six months.
Advantages of an OPC?
Limited Liability – The directors’ personal property is always safe in a private limited company, no matter the debts of the business.
Greater Credibility –As an OPC needs to have its books audited annually, it has greater credibility among vendors and lending institutions.
Continuous Existence – Sole Proprietorships come to an end with the death of the proprietor. As an OPC company has a separate legal identity, it would pass on to the nominee director and, therefore, continue to exist.
Compay Incorporation Process
How long does it take?
How does it works?
- Our expert will understand your requirements
- They will provide basic details and documents list required for registration
Make the Payment
- You make the initial fee payment through secure payment gateway towards stamp duty and out of pocket expenses.
Application for company registration
- Application for company name registration under SPICe+
- Procurement of Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Documents drafting including MOA and AOA
- Application for Company registration
- Application PAN and TAN
LLP Company is the most popular legal business entity in India; recommended for start-ups and growing businesses with easy funding, credibility and tax regulatory advantages.
|Company Name Search||Free|
|Consultancy on Registration and Name Availability||Free|
|PAN and TAN Fees||170.00|
|Goods & Service Tax||747.00|
* Stamp duty may vary state to state
* Extra charges for NRI/Foreign directors or Foreign shareholding companies